The Kunisaki Peninsula, where you can view rich nature and feel the nice autumn breeze.
The Shikoku Mountains, where the range of divine and precipitous mountains rises, and the beautiful coastline of Setouchi.
The concept of our rally is "interacting with people with a smile" along the way
and we connect the areas which have different histories and cultures from Kyushu to Kobe.
This time we will drive on a route of 1,100 km, which is never taken before, over four days.
We will follow various winding roads and the coastline of the Seto Inland Sea alternately
so we are sure that you can experience the real thrill of a classic car rally.
StartHakata ～ Moji ～ Oita ～ Dogo ～
Setouchi Shimanami Kaido ～ Tosa ～ GoalKobe
We set off from "Kawabata Shopping Arcade",
a town of lively Hakata merchants and also known as the birthplace of Hakata Dontaku,
Gion Yamakasa, and Seimonbarai, and head to "Mojiko Retro" where you can find many historical buildings.
After finishing a PC competition at Moji Port,
we travel around the Kunisaki Peninsula surrounded by beautiful mountains and head to the lunch venue in Kitsuki City.
We take a ferry from Saganoseki, Oita to Cape Sada in Shikoku,
then drive through Sadamisaki Melody Line while viewing the sea stretching out on both sides of the road.
At the end of the day, we relax and refresh at Dogo Onsen where steam is rising from a hot spring.
We leave Dogo Onsen for Shimanami Kaido.
We visit "Oyamazumi Shrine" known as the guardian deity of Japan in Omishima,
then go back to Imabari City via Shimanami Kaido to take a break at the Towel Museum.
Afterwards, we go directly to Tosa Kochi,
taking a mountain-crossing route where you can experience the deep Shikoku Mountains and the magnificent great outdoors.
Enjoy "straw-seared bonito" at the hotel.
After greeting the statue of Ryoma Sakamoto at Katsurahama Beach,
we drive through a route among mountains in the "Oboke"
and "Koboke" gorges carved out by the torrent of the Yoshino River running through the Shikoku Mountains.
We cross a low-water bridge, and have a relaxing time at "Udatsu no Machinami" in Mima City, Tokushima,
then compete the final PC competition at "Hotel Anaga" on Awaji Island
and head to the finish line in Kobe via the Akashi Ohashi Bridge.
Main areas where the event is staged
- The city center of Fukuoka, which has developed by their own culture.
There's so much to see and do in this "modern" yet "historical" town.
- A port town which has a retro and modern mixed atmosphere.
It's like a scene from the old days from the Meiji to the Showa period.
- Oita ～ Dogo
- Kokudo Kyushi Ferry runs from Kyushu to Shikoku.
Dogo Onsen, depicted in the novel "Botchan", is considered Japan's oldest hot-spring resort.
- Setouchi Shimanami Kaido
- A bridge route of approximately 60-km long that connects Honshu and Shikoku.
You can enjoy the view of the many beautiful islands in the Seto Inland Sea and the majestic bridges connecting the islands.
- Tosa is dotted with scenic spots with a view of the Pacific Ocean including Katsurahama Beach.
Also well known as the place related to Ryoma Sakamoto and you can feel the history of the end of the Edo period.
- A port town famous for retro Kobe Kitano Ijinkan and Nankinmachi, and its exotic atmosphere attracts people.
One of Japan's most popular tourist destinations known as a beautiful night-view spot.
- Hakata Kawabata Shopping Street（Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture）15:00 ～ 16:00 Exhibition Event
16:00 Start Ceremony
- Dalian Friendship Memorial（Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture）15:00 ～ 16:00
- Premier Hotel Mojiko（Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture）17:50 Goal
- 15:00 ～ 16:00
- 17:40 ～ 18:10
- Exhibition Event
- Start Ceremony
- Premier Hotel Mojiko（Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture）07:00 Start
- Moji Port＊（Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture）07:05 ～ 07:50
- Oita Agricultural Park（Kitsuki City, Oita Prefecture）08:40 ～ 09:30
- Ota Elementary School＊（Kitsuki City, Oita Prefecture）09:55 ～ 10:35
- Wakaeya（Kitsuki City, Oita Prefecture）11:00 ～ 11:50
- Saganoseki Ferry Terminal（Oita City, Oita Prefecture）13:05 ～ 14:00
- Cape Sada Misaki Port（Ikata Town, Ehime Prefecture）15:10 ～ 15:30
- Sadamisaki Hana Hana（Ikata Town, Ehime Prefecture）15:30 ～ 16:00
- Emifull MASAKI（Masaki Town, Ehime Prefecture）17:50 ～ 18:10
- Dogo Kowakuen HARUKA（Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture）18:20 Goal
- 07:05 ～ 07:50
- 08:40 ～ 09:30
- 09:55 ～ 10:35
- 11:00 ～ 11:50
- 13:05 ～ 14:00
- 15:10 ～ 15:30
- 15:30 ～ 16:00
- 17:50 ～ 18:10
- Dogo Kowakuen HARUKA（Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture）07:30 Start
- Setoda Sunset Beach（Onomichi City, Hiroshima Prefecture）09:00 ～ 09:20
- Michi-no-Eki Tatara Shimanami Park（Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture）09:15 ～ 09:35
- Oyamazumi Shrine（Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture）09:35 ～ 10:25
- Michi-no-Eki Tatara Shimanami Park（Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture）10:45 ～ 11:05
- Imabari Castle（Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture）11:20 ～ 11:50
- Towel Museum（Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture）12:15 ～ 13:20
- Konoka Onsen（Ino Town, Kochi Prefecture）14:25 ～ 14:45
- Kochi Athletic Recreation Park（Haruno Town, Kochi Prefecture）16:00 ～ 16:20
- Kochi Keirin Velodrome（Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture）16:35 ～ 17:30 Goal
- Hotel Nikko Kochi Asahi Royal（Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture）17:40
- 09:00 ～ 09:20
- 09:15 ～ 09:35
- 09:35 ～ 10:25
- 10:45 ～ 11:05
- 11:20 ～ 11:50
- 12:15 ～ 13:20
- 14:25 ～ 14:45
- 16:00 ～ 16:20
- 16:35 ～ 17:30
- Kochi Keirin Velodrome（Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture）07:00 Start
- Kochi Racecourse（Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture）07:10 ～ 07:35
- Katsurahama Beach（Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture）07:35 ～ 07:55
- Kochi Athletic Recreation Park（Haruno Town, Kochi Prefecture）08:15 ～ 08:35
- Kochi City Hall（Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture）08:40 ～ 09:00
- River Station West-West（Miyoshi City, Tokushima Prefecture）10:00 ～ 10:20
- MIMA Regional Exchange Center（Mima City, Tokushima Prefecture）11:00 ～ 11:35
- Udatsu-no-Machinami（Mima City, Tokushima Prefecture）11:10 ～ 11:30
- HOTEL ANAGA（Minami Awaji City, Hyogo Prefecture）12:30 ～ 13:25
- Nojima Scuola（Awaji City, Hyogo Prefecture）14:25 ～ 14:50
- Meriken Park（Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture）16:15 Goal Ceremony
- Hotel Okura KOBE（Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture）18:00 Award Ceremony
- 07:10 ～ 07:35
- 07:35 ～ 07:55
- 08:15 ～ 08:35
- 08:40 ～ 09:00
- 10:00 ～ 10:20
- 11:00 ～ 11:35
- 11:10 ～ 11:30
- 12:30 ～ 13:25
- 14:25 ～ 14:50
- Goal Ceremony
- Award Ceremony
Time and schedule may be subject to change without notice.
＊Please note that this area is not permitted to enter for general public.
|Event Name||Classic Japan Rally 2020|
|Event Location||Fukuoka City / Kitakyushu City / Kitsuki City / Ikata Town / Matsuyama City / Imabari City / Onomichi City / Kochi City / Mima City / Awaji Island / Kobe City and surrounding areas|
|Event Schedule||Total 4 days - Rally on Thursday, November 26th ～ Sunday, November 29th, 2020
*Start at Hakata Kawabata Shopping Street（Fukuoka City）on Thursday, November 26th at 4:30pm.
*Goal at Meriken Park（Kobe City）on Sunday, November 29th at 4:00pm.
|Participants||40 cars (to be planned)|
|Hosted By||Impression Co., Ltd.|
To all participants
650,000 yen per vehicle for a crew of two, tax included.
A complete package for a crew of two :
- Accommodation fee（4 nights）
- Thu. November 26 - dinner
- Fri. November 27 - breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Sat. November 28 - breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Sun. November 29 - breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Mon. November 30 - breakfast
- followed by Award Ceremony and Farewell Party with commemorative gifts, etc.
Thursday, November 26th at 11:00am
Marine Messe Fukuoka（to be planned）
Car Inspection & Check In
Thursday, November 26th at 1:00pm
Hakata Reisen Park（to be planned）
*For the first time participants, we have prepared the Beginner's Briefing.
1st night: Thursday, November 26th at Premier Hotel Mojiko
2st night: Friday, November 27th at Dogo Kowakuen HARUKA
3rd night: Saturday, November 28th at Hotel Nikko Kochi Asahi Royal
4th night: Sunday, November 29th at Hotel Okura KOBE
Sunday, November 29th at 6:00pm at Hotel Okura KOBE
Dress Code :
Ladies : Nice & casual
Gentlemen : Casual（Jacket required）